Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

ANH LÀ AI?I (Who are you) By Viet Khang



May I ask, who are you? Why arrest me? What have I done wrong? May I ask, who are you? Why beat me without the slightest mercy? May I ask, who are you? To keep me from protesting For love of this country, whose people have endured far too much!

May I ask, where are you? Forbidding me from opposing a Chinese invasion May I ask, where are you? Why scold me in the language of my people?

Where is your nationalism? Why consciously take orders from China? You will leave a mark to last a thousand years Your hands will be stained with the blood of our people

I cannot sit still While Vietnam collapses And my people sink Into a thousand years of eternal darkness

I cannot sit still My children and the next generation deserve a future Where will our roots be When Vietnam is no longer in this world?

Xin hỏi anh là ai? Sao bắt tôi tôi làm điều gì sai? 
Xin hỏi anh là ai? Sao đánh tôi chẳng một chút nương tay?
Xin hỏi anh là ai? Không cho tôi xuống đường để tỏ bày 
Tình yêu quê hương này, dân tộc này đã quá nhiều đắng cay!
Xin hỏi anh ở đâu? Ngăn bước tôi chống giặc Tàu ngoại xâm 
Xin hỏi anh ở đâu? Sao mắng tôi bằng giọng nói dân tôi?
Dân tộc anh ở đâu? Sao đang tâm làm tay sai cho Tàu? 
Để ngàn sau ghi dấu Bàn tay nào nhuộm đầy máu đồng bào
Tôi không thể ngồi yên Khi nước Việt Nam đang ngã nghiêng 
Dân tộc tôi sắp phải đắm chìm Một ngàn năm hay triền miên tăm tối
Tôi không thể ngồi yên Để đời sau cháu con tôi làm người 
Cội nguồn ở đâu? Khi thế giới nay đã không còn Việt Nam

No comments:

Post a Comment